Our school has high expectations that enable all pupils to learn and thrive in a positive environment. They are reflected in our home-school agreement that all parents and pupils are familiarised with on entry to school, and in our Behaviour Policy which can be found on the Policies tab of this website.
Pupils are expected to:
- Take pride in all that they do and in their personal appearance.
- Be polite and well-mannered to everyone at all times.
- Be quiet and sensible when moving around school.
- Show care and respect for others and their property
- Look after the school environment: the building, equipment and grounds.
- Work hard and ensure that they contribute to maintaining a good working
- environment for all.